Senior Executive, Centre Operations (Pasir Ris)
Job no: 513340
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - East, Corporate Positions
The Senior Executive, Centre Operations is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a large standalone childcare centre located in the East of Singapore (Pasir Ris). This includes facilities management, health, safety and security management, centre support staff management and logistics support. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in managing complex operations and an understanding of the preschool industry.
- Coordinate all FM work requirements, including but not limited to aircon, landscape works, cleaning, sanitisation, pest control, electrical, plumbing, lift maintenance, etc.
- Oversee procurement of goods and services including repair and maintenance of all equipment, furniture & fixtures.
- Ensure all necessary maintenance contracts are in place by working closely with HQ.
- Plan and manage requisitions of centre operational equipment/items, toiletries, dry and wet food ration
- Manage operations budget & monitor monthly operations expenditure, including but not limited to FM, repair & maintenance, purchase of equipment, toiletries, kitchen utensils, etc.
Health, Safety & Security:
- Oversee safety, security, cleanliness and hygiene of centre's premises including the kitchen.
- Ensure all fire & safety regulations and procedures are met and implemented according to stipulated SCDF and ECDA licensing requirements.
- Undertake the role of Environmental Control Coordinator and ensuring all requirements including IAQ under the Environment Sanitation Regime as stipulated by NEA & ECDA are met.
i) Craft the Environment Sanitation Programme (ESP) for the centre, adhering to SOPs for incident management and attending to potentially infected persons.
ii) Ensure all CAs are trained and understand the ESP well.
iii) Carry out daily inspection as stipulated by ESP
iv) Support Principal during inspections by both internal and external authorities.
Monitor traffic flow and car park traffic behaviour (within and around centre) to ensure safety is maintained at all times.
Management of Centre Support Staff:
- Supervise, coach and guide a team of centre support staff including Centre Attendants, Security Officers, Kitchen Staff, Gardeners, etc.
- Responsible for planning weekly work schedules for Centre Support Staff.
- Plan and conduct monthly meetings with Centre Support Staff
- Process new hires (for Centre Support) and maintain employee records to prepare the facility for new hires through an orientation and induction programme
- Manage the tracking and follow up regarding staff training, certification, claims and related budget.
- Engage centre support staff individually in performance management processes (Staff Confirmation and Appraisals)
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the centre including the kitchen
- Provide logistics support for school activities and events
- Participate and support the annual financial audit
- Minimum diploma in Facilities Management, Building, Estate Management, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines\
- Minimum 5 years of operations management experience for a premise of similar scale
- Technical knowledge in facilities management (M&E, building works, landscape) a plus
- Certification in Fire Safety Manager would be an advantage
- Familiarity with authorities’ requirements, e.g. NEA ES Regime, SCDF fire certificate renewal, workplace safety and health, ECDA licensing requirements preferred but not mandatory
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrate ability to lead a team
- Good analytical, organisational and communication skills (verbal and written), strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficient in office applications
- Able to commit at 1 half Saturday per month and open to morning shift starting at 7am
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend