Executive, Marketing (My First Skool)
Job no: 513110
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - East, Corporate Positions
The core purpose of the role is to plan and support marketing campaigns & activities for My First Skool (MFS) under NTUC First Campus. The person is accountable for implementing marketing activities with the intention of driving brand awareness and preference, and generating demand to meet enrolment targets.
Be part of a dynamic team that is constantly pushing for innovations and wants to champion the best enrolment experience for our parents.
Campaign management and implementation
- Support in the development of best-in-class marketing plans for My First Skool to drive brand preference and demand generation (leads acquisition, centre utilisation).
- Hands-on execution of 360 campaigns across online (digital ads, social media, database marketing, SEM), and offline (traditional print, events, flyers, posters) channels.
- Apply best practices for customer experience
- Support to evaluate and suggest partnerships that are aligned to the brand values of MFS and help grown affinity amongst the prospective parents
- Manage creative and media agencies to drive performance in a timely and effective manner.
Digital and Campaign Analytics
- Strong data analysis skills that will allow the team to understand which marketing efforts work and/or the areas to optimise performance
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities against goals and KPI (marketing efficiency targets like CPL/ CPA, leads and brand awareness targets) with key learnings, insights and recommendations for marketing optimisation
Marketing Budget & Timeline Management
- Ensure that all marketing activities are executed successfully within the approved budget, and campaign timelines.
- Work closely with the Zonal Directors and Principals to ensure marketing campaign understanding and buy-ins. This may include on-the-ground centre visits and knowledge of each centre’s unique selling propositions.
- Market Intelligence - Monitor competitors’ activities and market trends to identify opportunities
- At least 1– 3 years of marketing experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns through offline and online channels or customer experience work
- Proactively seek out and understand the latest digital and creative strategies that will support the growth of the MFS business objectives
- Strong grasp of digital and social media platform and strategies
- Proven strong demand generation capabilities in previous work
- Good presentation skills and able to effectively communicate, present and connect with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about the education industry
- Good eye on creative execution both visually as well as content wise
- Curious and out of the box thinker with the ability to resolve issues promptly
- Knowledge in drip marketing tools like HubSpot etc. preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend