Assistant Director, Talent Acquisition
Job no: 508323
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
The Assistant Director of Talent Acquisition oversees a team of 11 leads and recruiters to a collaborative partner to the business leaders and key management stakeholders in fulfilling diverse manpower requirements to meet business objectives. He/She owns and is the custodian of the overall talent acquisition and pipeline strategy to recruit educators, corporate and support roles across the organization. He/She is a strategic partner to management and a forward thinker with understanding of external employment/market/sector trends which impacts recruitment. He/She directs, leads and drives the end of end recruitment process efficiently and supports the growth and transformation journey in a fast-paced and an agile business environment.
- Lead and drive the talent acquisition strategy locally or overseas in accordance to business objectives, needs and current and emerging employment market trends.
- Manage and motivate a team of recruiters through a full recruitment cycle that focus on candidate experience
- Advise business leaders and department key stakeholders in developing recruitment strategies and tactical plans to attract educators, corporate and support roles to fulfill corporate and preschool centre needs.
- Lead and drive a pipeline strategy to maintain a good time to fill indicator or to attract talents for Management Associate Programme for businesses
- Work in partnership with government agencies, corporate partners and institutions for outreach or offering internships
- Partner internally to build a strong employer branding and recruitment campaign to the right target audience
- Present and report data-backed analysis for leadership team and business leaders to drive strategic decision making.
- Responsible for the overall talent acquisition budget and spending
- At least 12 years of experience in the HR field with minimum 8 years in Talent Acquisition related roles
- Experience in recruitment with proven track record and exposure managing and leading a team of recruiters
- Experience working with senior leaders and key business stakeholders, deriving recruitment strategies and driving initiatives
- Experience in data-driven approach to problem solving and good analytical skills
- Driven and strategic with strong operational/implementation background
- Ability to build relationship and with good business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend