Digital Customer Experience Manager
Job no: 504018
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions
This role focuses on developing and executing a strategy for driving a superior customer experience for customers on all NTUC First Campus (NFC) brands digital channels, with a focus on owned channels. You will provide domain expertise on the customer and market within a cross functional team of technology, operations and business stakeholders
- Support the design and implementation of digital strategies to meet business objectives.
- Design and upkeep a holistic experience across the entire customer journey that will drive customer acquisition, retention and advocacy.
- Gather customer requirements, identify gaps and conduct market research to derive insights that will constantly improve the overall customers’ digital experience.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to build business cases that drive greater simplification, intuitiveness, and performance enhancements for our customers.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, production and creative teams to influence the right decision making, ensuring the delivery of high quality products and services.
- Manage external agency and vendor relationships and take responsibility for tracking project plans against targets and timelines, adapting all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in digital customer experience and digital product development, with a focus on website, mobile application and marketing automation.
- Customer-centric mindset, ability to think holistically about end to end experience and spot pain points.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment.Pr
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to define a longer term vision and build relationships with key stakeholders to achieve it.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with a high degree of comfort with data-driven problem solving.
- Project management skills to deliver initiatives on time and to specification with autonomy.
- Deep knowledge in digital listening, analytics and optimisation tools.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend