(HQ) Executive, Business Centre (1-year contract)
Job no: 503205
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration / Operation Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
Working within a team to embark on a new record management system project for My First Skool, in partnership with MFS centre representatives, Technology Team and other key stakeholders, the incumbent will be required to relook at the department-wide current work processes and initiate suggestions to improve productivity.
- Work on assigned tasks for the upcoming system project which mainly covers SOPs, process flow charts, spreadsheet of information inputs and logistics / execution planning for the department.
- Work on assigned tasks involving current record management system
- Work on assigned tasks involving training and reviewing current process flows for the department as well as collaborating with external stakeholders in the areas of SOPs and workflows for Business Unit as a whole.
- Degree Holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role as an end user (e.g. Business Analyst Function)
- Good understanding of processes at both macro and micro level, able to brainstorm and contribute suggestions to tweak current processes and improve on it.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend