Student Care Teacher - Islandwide
Job no: 493430
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - Island wide
At NTUC First Campus, our vision is to be a thought and practice leader in the sector and provides equal opportunity for every child to receive a holistic and quality early childhood education. Adopting a growth mindset and constantly innovating in our approach are simply Our Way of Life. We look for like-minded individuals to join us and be part of this experience.
For working families with children between 7 – 12 years old, NTUC First Campus has a school-based student care centre, afterschool. Based within the primary schools, afterschool provides a continuum of care for children in an inclusive and caring conducive learning environment, where children have opportunities to learn and develop life-skills through deliberate and planned experiential opportunities.
• Conduct and plan activities
• Supervision and care of students
• Active network and relationship building with parents
- At least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English / Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant experience working in a similar capacity within a school based student care setting
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in student care development, programme planning and implementation
- Possessing Valid first aid certification is an advantage
- Possessing WSQ Student Care Certified is an advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend