Student Care Teacher - Islandwide
Job no: 493430
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - Island wide
At NTUC First Campus, we believe you should harness them all to be the best you can be. This is why we respect you and your needs so you can excel at work, while we provide you with the opportunities to develop and grow your potential. Most importantly, we keep you excited to work in an organisation that is constantly innovating.
For working families with children between 7 – 12 years old, NTUC First Campus has a school-based student care centre, afterschool. Based within the primary schools, afterschool provides a continuum of care for children in an inclusive and caring conducive learning environment, where children have opportunities to learn and develop life-skills through deliberate and planned experiential opportunities.
• Conduct and plan activities
• Supervision and care of students
• Active network and relationship building with parents
- At least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English / Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant experience working in a similar capacity within a school based student care setting
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in student care development, programme planning and implementation
- Possessing Valid first aid certification is an advantage
- Possessing WSQ Student Care Certified is an advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend