Management Associate (Corporate) - 1 Sep - 31 Jan 2023
Job no: 508486
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - North East, Corporate Positions
Governed by our mission and vision in partnering working families and providing children an equal opportunity for quality education, NTUC First Campus aspires to spark a positive difference in the communities we serve by nurturing a community of learned management associates. Through our Management Associate Programme, we provide opportunities for young graduands to garner exposure and hone their professional development, to nurture them for potential leadership roles within the organisation. Does our vision, mission and corporate values resonate with yours? If you’re considering to pursue a career in a fulfilling and dynamic working environment, we call on you to take up the challenge and let your passion take flight!
You are given two postings for a deep and holistic understanding of how our organisation works. The two-year programme includes a compulsory onboarding programme, and two rotations:
- One year in a Corporate Function where you'll build your professional skills and gain broad experience from a group perspective.
- One year in a Business Unit where you'll work with a team to contribute to key aspects of our business, gaining knowledge in areas such as operations.
After your two years, you'll be posted to a permanent role depending on your career aspirations, strengths and the needs of the organisation.
Fresh graduates with a good degree (all disciplines) and working professionals with no more than one year of work experience are welcome to apply. Candidates with the following qualities will be considered favourably:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Good academic and co-curricular activities record, with exposure to business or digital products
- Commitment to care and service
- Drive and resilience
- Collaboration and influence
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend