Marketing Executive /Senior Marketing Executive (Contract Role)
Job no: 504863
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Corporate Positions
· Campaign management and implementation
- Develop best-in-class marketing plan for My First Skool and Little Skool-House
- Understanding our target consumers and their needs when it comes to their children’s preschool needs, and tailoring our plans and messages to meet these needs
- Hands-on execution of multi-channel campaigns that span across online (digital ads, social media, SEO & SEM), and offline (traditional print, events, flyers, posters) channels.
- Manage creative and media agencies to drive performance in terms of demand generation and/ or brand exposure, ensuring effective campaign execution.
· Data and Campaign Analytics
- Strong data analysis skills that will allow the team to understand which marketing efforts work and/or which are the areas/ centres to focus our marketing resources on
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities against goals and KPI (marketing efficiencies targets, Leads targets, Brand awareness targets) with key learnings and recommendations.
- Provides insights and identifies opportunities for marketing optimisation
· Marketing Budget & Timeline Management - Ensure that all marketing activities are done in line with the approved budget, and campaign timelines.
· Stakeholder Management - Work closely with the Business Centre and Principals to ensure marketing campaign understanding and buy-ins. This may include on-the-ground centre visits and knowledge of each centre’s unique selling propositions.
· Market Intelligence - Monitor competitors’ activities and market trends to identify opportunities
At least 2– 3 years of marketing experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns through offline and online channels.
· Fluency in digital marketing tools and analytics.
· Proven strong demand generation capabilities in previous work
· Good presentation skills and able to effectively communicate, present and connect with both internal and external stakeholders
· Passionate about the education industry
· Curious and out of the box thinker with the ability to resolve issues promptly
· Prior experience in managing social media channels like Facebook and Instagram preferred.
· Knowledge in drip marketing tools like pardot etc. and SEO optimisation strategies preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend