Curriculum Specialist, Malay
Job no: 503721
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Singapore - North East
As part of the Early Childhood Development department, this position will report to the Director, Curriculum and Policy. The Curriculum Specialist plays a critical role in the uplifting the quality of Early Childhood Care and education at centres under the NTUC First Campus (NFC) umbrella. This is done through developing curriculum frameworks, guides and resources that are aligned with the curriculum philosophy and vision. The Curriculum Specialist is also responsible for the intended pedagogy and curriculum roll-out. In addition, they will also look into equipping the Pedagogist, Practice Specialists and Cluster Quality Managers so that these personnel can play their respective roles in supporting the curriculum implementation. The Curriculum Specialist is also responsible for monitoring the implementation of the curriculum and spear-heading the mid-cycle and full-cycle reviews of the curriculum.
Reporting to the Director, Curriculum and Policy, the Curriculum Specialist is involved in:
• Developing the NFC Curriculum Vision, Philosophy and Pedagogy outcomes and supporting the delivery of quality Child Outcomes for both My First Skool and Little Skool House.
• Developing of teaching guides and materials for use by centre leaders and teachers
• Delivering training sessions for Pedagogists, Practice Specialists, Cluster Quality Managers and teachers for new curriculum roll-out.
• Monitoring and ensuring the effective implementation of the curriculum
• Spearheading the mid- and full-cycle review of the curriculum
• Supporting ground innovation and contributing towards the thought leadership aspirations of NFC.
• Possess Masters in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) or Degree in Education related areas
• Minimum 5 years of teaching experience.
• Ability to conceptualize and apply knowledge to practical situations
• Demonstrate analytical skills and connect the dots.
• Present the curriculum that embodies the philosophy in a dynamic and engaging way
• Has prior experience in Curriculum Development (preferred).
• Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend