Manager, Estate Planning, Development & Management
Job no: 503651
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
- Single point of accountability for the management of full spectrum of the project development process from inception to completion.
- Manage project consultants and contractors and liaise with all relevant authorities for design development, approval of project, manage the tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
- Ensure the completion of projects are within budget, schedule and expected quality and compliance with the regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
- Seek continuous improvement to design and development process.
- Monitor and track project progress, and provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum a Degree / Diploma in Building/Project Management/Construction Management/Architecture or equivalent & with minimum 5 years (Degree) / 8 years (Diploma) of relevant work experience.
- Must have proven records of successful project completion with field experience. Experience in school, institutional or public development projects will be most preferred.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and must have the ability to work under pressure of meeting various datelines.
- Possess strong sense of ownership and excellent leadership in driving projects.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend