Senior Executive, Brand and Content
Job no: 503648
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
- Design and develop brand marketing content tools to help clarify brand essence and positioning as well as to deliver brand consistency across all forms of implementation environments including 2D graphics and print, 3D spatial environments as well as all digital channels.
- Be the brand champion to coach and guide deployment of brand principles across business units and marketing environments/channels as well as cross-functional teams as they carry out and achieve their respective functional work streams and outcomes.
- Develop and execute annual content plans to drive brand and commercial objectives.
- Contribute to any regional marketing campaigns (offline and online) by co-managing the creative process and media activation strategies as well as corresponding primary agency relationships; assisting in campaign reviews and coordinating with partners and agencies. All marketing and production disciplines (PR, Events, TVC, Print, Outdoor, Content and Digital) will be considered at the start of defining a response to a brand or business opportunity/challenge.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Marketing budget tracking and administration to ensure financial policies and proper governance are upheld.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising / Mass Communication
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Experience with digital publishing platforms (e.g. Google Platforms, WordPress) and various software (e.g. Adobe Suite, Canva)
- Experience with Digital marketing and analytics knowledge and skills
- Good written & communications skills to ensure good presentation and key messaging are conveyed in line with branding objectives
- Attention to detail applied to both creative and numerical output as well as overall project delivery
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend