Outdoor School Adjunct Instructor
Job no: 502952
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Administration / Operation Positions, Teaching Positions, Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
- Implement the activities in accordance to the guidelines, framework and philosophy of the company.
- Conducting activities, overnight camps and multi-day trips at various locations within Singapore (*This may also include weekends from time to time.)
- Assist to design, refine and maintain instructional materials.
- Be a role-model, build and maintain strong relationships with the students.
- Attend all Instructor training sessions.
- Clean, maintain and prepare equipment and logistics - Carrying out administrative work such as attendance taking, re-scheduling lessons, etc.
- Preferably with an Early Childhood, Sports or Outdoor Education related qualification.
- Possess prior experiences and interest working children of aged 4-9 .
- Exhibit excellent Classroom Management skills and ability to motivate children.
- Enjoy being in nature.
- Able to commit 3 days a week (6 – 8 hours per day)
We welcome interested candidates who are passionate to work with children of aged 4-9 but do not fulfil the above pre-requisite to submit your resume. The necessary training will be provided.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend