Chinese Childcare Teacher (The Caterpillar's Cove)
Job no: 500878
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - West
At The Caterpillar’s Cove Child Development and Study Centre, we believe that children learn best when they are learning about things that they care about deeply. Our children are empowered to pursue their curiosities, examine their theories and drive their learning journey. Thus, our educators are more than just teachers. They are learning coaches, creative workers, and meaning seekers who are constantly seeking deeper meaning and depth both with the children and for themselves every day.
We are currently on a lookout for dynamic and thoughtful educators who share our DNA. If you often find yourself asking questions, reflecting on your practices and beliefs, and pushing boundaries to explore untrodden paths and possibilities, you might be who we are looking for.
We offer a friendly and supportive work-environment, enriched by both internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Minimum a Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T or CECCCE) or Diploma in Child Psychology & Early Education
- GCE 'O' Level credit in English Language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of current early childhood care and development theories and research and practices
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend