Intern, Corporate Communications
Job no: 505063
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
We are looking for an intern who is passionate about the pre-school sector and wants to make a difference in inspiring young lives.
During your internship, you will get a hands-on experience in supporting various content & communications efforts/campaigns to positively project the brand image of NFC and its pre-schools.
This internship would allow you to hone your capabilities in:
You will also receive guidance and mentorship from experienced content & communications professionals and learn more about content creation & communications for the pre-school education industry.
- Building Corporate Image: Assist in planning and executing communication plans/campaigns to drive positive media publicity and public support for NFC’s initiatives/programmes. These include
supporting the creation of publicity content for media/social media, organising events as well as providing administrative and logistical support
- Media Relations: Media monitoring; Work with cross-functional departments to manage media queries; Formulate and pitch media story ideas to maximise positive PR exposure
- Content Creation: Create interesting and compelling content for media, social media, and website
- Stakeholder Management: Provide communications support to stakeholders such as key leaders and manage customer communications where necessary. These include crafting talking points, speeches, letters, and other relevant communications materials
- Available for a period of 6 months (Jul – Dec 2021)
- Undergraduate students with communications, public relations, and marketing background or its equivalent preferred
- Excellent speaking and writing proficiency in English and a second language such as Chinese, Malay, or Tamil
- Strong analytical skills and ability to comprehend subjects of varying complexity
- Good storyteller and ability to think outside the box
- Enthusiastic team player who can work well with cross-functional departments, media, and other stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to create content for media, social media and website through design, photography and video production will have an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend