Infant Care Teacher (North-East)
Job no: 503239
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Infant Care Teacher Positions, Singapore - North East
A career with us at NTUC First Campus is an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators. One that brings together diverse disciplines, knowledge and skillsets to foster an inclusive culture. So you grow with an organisation that constantly innovates. And an industry leader that offers so much more.
You will play an important role in supporting the learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences. You will share a special bond with these little ones as you partner their families and witness their development. You will partner with parents to foster the holistic development of infants and toddlers.
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY are welcome to apply too
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion and interest in caring for and developing infants and toddlers
- Basic computer skill would be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend