Manager, Marketing (My First Skool & Little Skool House) - 6 Months Contract
Job no: 513170
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - North East, Corporate Positions
The core purpose of the role is to plan the overall marketing strategy through to implementation of campaigns & activities for both pre-school brands under NTUC First Campus: My First Skool and Little Skool-House. The person is accountable for strategising and implementing marketing activities for both brands with the intention of driving overall brand awareness, improving brand reputation, and generating demand to meet enrolment targets.
Be part of a dynamic team that is constantly pushing for innovations, to champion the best enrolment experience for our parents and an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators.
Campaign management and implementation
- Develop best-in-class marketing strategy plan for My First Skool and Little Skool-House
- Understanding target consumers and their needs when it comes to their children’s preschool needs, and juxtaposing this versus what is already existing in the marketplace as competitor offerings.
- Provide clear customer segmentation strategy through identification of key customer segments
- Hands-on execution of multi-channel campaigns that span across online (digital ads, social media, SEO & SEM), and offline (traditional print, events, flyers, posters) channels.
- Manage creative and media agencies to drive performance in terms of demand generation and/ or brand exposure, ensuring effective campaign execution.
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities against goals/ KPI (marketing efficiencies targets, Enrolment targets, Leads targets, Brand awareness and reputation targets) with key learnings and recommendations.
Data and Campaign Analytics
- Strong data analysis skills that will allow the team to understand which marketing efforts work. Provides insights and identifies opportunities for marketing optimisation or business development.
Marketing Budget & Timeline Management
- Ensure that all marketing activities are done in line with the approved budget, and campaign timelines.
- Work closely with the Business Centre and Principals to ensure marketing campaign understanding and buy-ins. This may include on-the-ground centre visits and knowledge of each centre's unique selling propositions.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and market trends to identify opportunities
- At least 6 – 8 years of marketing experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns through offline and online channels.
- Fluency in digital marketing tools and analytics and proven strong demand generation capabilities in previous work
- Good presentation skills and able to effectively communicate, present and connect with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about the education industry
- Curious and out of the box thinker with the ability to resolve issues promptly
- Prior experience in managing social media channels like Facebook and Instagram preferred.
- Knowledge in drip marketing tools like pardot etc. and SEO optimisation strategies preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend