Principal (My First Skool - South)
Job no: 503615
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Centre Leader Positions, Singapore - South
At NTUC First Campus, we believe you should harness them all to be the best you can be. This is why we respect you and your needs so you can excel at work, while we provide you with the opportunities to develop and grow your potential. Most importantly, we keep you excited to work in an organisation that is constantly innovating.
Our Centre Principals play a vital role in providing effective leadership and ensuring centre viability. Being the cornerstone of the centres, you will lead a team to inspire and nurture children and their communities. You will also provide mentorship to this team of professional teachers and enable them to fulfill their aspirations.
• Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) or Degree in any discipline, with Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL)
• At least 2 years of relevant supervisory experience in a childcare setting including infant care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership qualities with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
• Strong knowledge in curriculum and pedagogy
• Experience in leading and managing the team in SPARK Accreditation process
• Experience in managing a centre with multiple bays and/or with a capacity of at least 120 children has an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend