Principal (My First Skool - Guillemard / Queenstown)
Job no: 503135
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - West
A career with us at NTUC First Campus is an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators. One that brings together diverse disciplines, knowledge and skillsets to foster an inclusive culture. So you grow with an organisation that constantly innovates. And an industry leader that offers so much more.
Our Centre Principals play a vital role in providing effective leadership and ensuring centre viability. Being the cornerstone of the centres, you will lead a team to inspire and nurture children and their communities. You will also provide mentorship to this team of professional teachers and enable them to fulfill their aspirations.
• Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) or Degree in any discipline, with Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL)
• At least 2 years of relevant supervisory experience in a childcare setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership qualities with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
• Strong knowledge in curriculum and pedagogy
• Experience in leading and managing the team in SPARK Accreditation process
• Experience in managing a centre with capacity of at least 120 children has an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend