The role reports directly to Assistant Director, Marketing and leads a one Executive, Marketing.
The person is accountable for strategizing and implementing marketing activities for the Little Skool-House with the intention of driving overall brand awareness, improve brand reputation, and generating demand to meet enrolment targets.
Key KPIs: Marketing efficiencies targets, Enrolment targets, Leads targets, Brand awareness and reputation targets
1. Develop best-in-class marketing strategy plan for the Little Skool-House
Understanding target consumers and their needs when it comes to their children’s preschool needs, and juxtaposing this versus what is already existing in the
marketplace as competitor offerings.
Propose & implement marketing strategy for the Little Skool-House to have a winning and distinct positioning in the marketplace.
2. Campaign management and implementation
Provide clear customer segmentation strategy through identification of key customer segments
Hands-on execution of multi-channel campaigns that span across online (digital ads, social media, SEO & SEM), and offline (traditional print, events, flyers, posters) channels.
Management of the creative and media agencies to ensure effective campaign execution. Work with external agencies to maximise advertising exposure and/ or demand generation campaigns to meet expectations.
Provide timely campaign reports with key learnings and recommendations.
3. Data and Campaign Analytics
Strong data analysis skills that will allow the team to understand which marketing efforts works. Provides insights and identify opportunities for marketing optimisation or business development.
4. Marketing Budget & Timeline Management
Ensure that all marketing activities are done in line with the approved budget, and campaign timelines. Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly basis.
5. Stakeholder Management
Work closely with the Little Skool-House’s Principals and staff to ensure marketing campaign understanding and buy-ins. This may include on-the-ground centre visits and knowledge of each centre unique selling propositions.
6. Market Intelligence
Monitor competitors and market trends to identify opportunities
At least 10 – 12 years of marketing experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns through offline and online channels.
• Fluency in digital marketing tools and analytics. Knowledge in drip marketing tools like pardot etc. and SEO optimisation strategies will be preferred.
• Proven strong demand generation capabilities in previous work
• Passionate about the education industry
• Curious and out of the box thinker with the ability to resolve issues promptly
• Ability to motivate team to meet business and marketing objectives
• Prior experience in managing social media channels like Facebook and Instagram preferred.