Principal (My First Skool - East) *SIGN-ON INCENTIVE (Limited Period and subject to terms and conditions)
Job no: 499419
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Singapore - East
At NTUC First Campus, our vision is to be a thought and practice leader in the sector and provides equal opportunity for every child to receive a holistic and quality early childhood education. Adopting a growth mindset and constantly innovating in our approach are simply Our Way of Life. We look for like-minded individuals to join us and be part of this experience.
Our Centre Principals play a vital role in providing effective leadership and ensuring centre viability. Being the cornerstone of the centres, you will lead a team to inspire and nurture children and their communities. You will also provide mentorship to this team of professional teachers and enable them to fulfill their aspirations.
• Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) or Degree in any discipline, with Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL)
• At least 2 years of relevant supervisory experience in a childcare setting including infant care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership qualities with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
• Strong knowledge in curriculum and pedagogy
• Experience in leading and managing the team in SPARK Accreditation process
• Experience in managing a centre with multiple bays and/or with a capacity of at least 120 children has an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend