Principal (My First Skool - North East) *SIGN-ON INCENTIVE
Job no: 496580
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Singapore - North East
Our Centre Principals play a vital role in providing effective leadership and ensuring centre viability. Being the cornerstone of the centres, you will lead a team to inspire and nurture children and their communities. You will also provide mentorship to this team of professional teachers and enable them to fulfill their aspirations.
• Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) or Degree in any discipline, with Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL)
• At least 2 years of relevant supervisory experience in a pre-school setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership qualities with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
• Experience in handling SPARK Certification process has an added advantage
• Experience working in multiple bays and/or setting up new centre has an added advantage.
*Sign-On Incentive is for limited period only and subject to terms and conditions.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend