Trainee Infant Care Teacher - ACEY Certificate (Islandwide)
Job no: 493514
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trainee Scheme Positions, Infant Care Teacher Positions, Singapore - Island wide
A career with us at NTUC First Campus is an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators. One that brings together diverse disciplines, knowledge and skillsets to foster an inclusive culture. So you grow with an organisation that constantly innovates. And an industry leader that offers so much more.
The Trainee Infant Care Teacher scheme is place-and-train programme designed to immerse you in the infant care environment. Through a combination of classroom training and workplace attachment, you will be provided real time feedback and peer support for your optimal learning.
As a Trainee Infant Care Teacher, you will be focusing on looking after infants from 2 to 18 months by creating a safe and conducive learning environment for infants. You will be enrolled for the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) course that specialize in the learning and development of children aged 0 to 3 years old.
Upon graduation, you will be awarded the ACEY certificate and deployed as an Infant Care Teacher teaching infants aged 2 to 18 months. A 1-year bond is applicable.
- Possess at least GCE O Levels or GCE N Levels and above
- Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- Possess at least a C6 in English 'O' level or a score of an average SOA 5 in the Workplace Literacy Series (WPL), including level 5 for WPL (Written)
- Enjoys working with infants from 2 to 18 months, and comfortable with performing routine care duties for infants
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work rotating day shifts and on one Saturday every 4 weeks
- Prior experience of taking care of infants will be advantageous
- Mid-careerists keen to explore a career in the preschool sector are welcome to apply
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend