Trainee Infant Care Teacher - ACEY Certificate (Islandwide)
Job no: 493514
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trainee Teacher Positions, Singapore - Island wide
At NTUC First Campus, we believe you should harness them all to be the best you can be. This is why we respect you and your needs so you can excel at work, while we provide you with the opportunities to develop and grow your potential. Most importantly, we keep you excited to work in an organisation that is constantly innovating.
The Trainee Infant Care Teacher scheme is place-and-train programme designed to immerse you in the infant care environment. Through a combination of classroom training and workplace attachment, you will be provided real time feedback and peer support for your optimal learning.
As a Trainee Infant Care Teacher, you will be focusing on looking after infants from 2 to 18 months by creating a safe and conducive learning environment for infants. You will be enrolled for the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) course that specialize in the learning and development of children aged 0 to 3 years old.
Upon graduation, you will be awarded the ACEY certificate and deployed as an Infant Care Teacher teaching infants aged 2 to 18 months. A 1-year bond is applicable.
- Completed at least Secondary 4 education or 10 years of formal education
- Possess at least a C6 in English 'O' level or a score of an average SOA 5 in the Workplace Literacy Series (WPL), including level 5 for WPL (Written)
- Enjoys working with infants from 2 to 18 months, and comfortable with performing routine care duties for infants
- Age 21 years old and above at the point of application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work rotating day shifts and on one Saturday every 4 weeks
- Prior experience of taking care of infants will be advantageous
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend