Infant Care Teacher - Little Skool House 婴幼儿老师
Job no: 496367
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - Island wide
At NTUC First Campus, our vision is to be a thought and practice leader in the sector and provides equal opportunity for every child to receive a holistic and quality early childhood education. Adopting a growth mindset and constantly innovating in our approach are simply Our Way of Life. We look for like-minded individuals to join us and be part of this experience.
You will play an important role in supporting the learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences. You will share a special bond with these little ones as you partner their families and witness their development. You will partner with parents to foster the holistic development of infants and toddlers.
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY are welcome to apply too
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion and interest in caring for and developing infants and toddlers
- Basic computer skill would be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend