Enrolment Advisor - Little Skool House
Job no: 513494
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - East, Corporate Positions
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience, you will be responsible for the day-to-day recruitment of new students through lead management. This includes advising parents of existing and prospective students who are considering enroling in our preschools, analysing data, leading new training for the team and refining the enrollment processes.
Main job responsibilities:
- Achieve set enrollment targets and conversion KPIs.
- Manage and support outbound calls to customer who have submitted in their enquiries for enrolment to our childcare centre
- Provide professional customer service using convincing conversational convincing skills
- Advise/counsel parents of prospective students who are considering enrolling in our preschools.
- Support projects in enrolment process refinement, processes flow charts and SOPs
- Assist in providing data regarding enrolment for analysis (conversion/disqualification/decline reasons/lead follow-up).
- Coordinate and conduct facilities tours for parents, partners and others as requested.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- 1-3 years customer service/sales experience, preferably in the education industry.
- Have at least an ‘A’ Level and above in a related field.
- Have excellent communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- Possess drive and enthusiasm to maximise enrolment opportunities and achieve set performance indicators.
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and with high level of initiative
- Be able to manage multiple projects/ tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend