Senior / Executive, Enrichment (1 Year Contract - Renewable)
Job no: 513314
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - Island wide, Corporate Positions
The Executive, Enrichment will be in charge of growing our Enrichment programmes and supporting the start-up (including operations) of a new enrichment business targeted towards primary school children.
1. Programme Operations, Administrative Support & Enrolment
- Execution of initiatives and marketing/outreach efforts to achieve programme enrolment targets
- Ensuring that children’s materials and teacher’s resources are produced and distributed as required
- Managing the programme schedules for centres and relieving enrichment classes where necessary if situation arises
2. Adjunct Enrichment Teachers Recruitment and Competencies
- Support in the recruitment of adjunct teachers to deliver the programme based on projected enrolment targets
- Ensuring adjunct teachers are paid timely in accordance to their attendance
3. Programme Review & Development
- Engaging the relevant stakeholders in regular feedback to improve quality & delivery of programmes
- Making curriculum adjustments, develop and pilot new programmes where necessary to meet programme outcomes
Senior Executive, Enrichment will be overseeing the following duties on top of the above.
- Coordination of administrative & operational matters to ensure the smooth delivery of programmes at the centre
- Assessing adjunct teachers’ suitability for the role and train them in accordance to the programme training framework on a termly basis
- Performing a yearly review of the curriculum, resources, training framework to achieve the required short- and long-term outcomes of the programme.
- Develop and pilot new programmes (e.g. holiday programmes, short-term programmes), where deemed necessary.
- Ability to commit on weekend.
- Any degree in the relevant field with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills with a strong command in English (both written and spoken), including presentation skills
- Positive and pleasant disposition to work with internal & external stakeholders
- Supervisory experience in enrichment/tuition setting, and/or background in tutoring would be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend