Senior Executive, System & Training
Job no: 512942
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - East, Corporate Positions
Working within a Support Team for My First Skool centres islandwide, in partnership with MFS centre representatives, Technology Team and other key stakeholders. The incumbent will be required to assist with the department's various roles that include systems, reviewing work processes, operational support, regulations management support and initiate suggestions to improve productivity.
- Work on assigned tasks which mainly covers SOPs, process flow charts, spreadsheet of information inputs and training
- Work on assigned tasks involving training and reviewing current process flows for the Centre Support Unit as well as collaborating with external stakeholders in the areas of SOPs and workflows for MFS business unit as a whole.
- You may be required to rotate amongst other teams within the unit and undertake various projects assigned to the team
- Degree Holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role as an end user (e.g. Business Analyst Function)
- Good understanding of processes at both macro and micro level, able to brainstorm and contribute suggestions to tweak current processes and improve on it.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend