Trainee Infant Care Teacher- HCIC Certificate
Job no: 512659
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trainee Scheme Positions, Singapore - Island wide
A career with us at NTUC First Campus is an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators. One that brings together diverse disciplines, knowledge and skillsets to foster an inclusive culture. So you grow with an organisation that constantly innovates. And an industry leader that offers so much more.
The Trainee Infant Care Teacher scheme is place-and-train programme designed to immerse you in the infant care environment. Through a combination of classroom training and workplace attachment, you will be provided real time feedback and peer support for your optimal learning.
As a Trainee Infant Care Teacher, you will be focusing on looking after infants from 2 to 18 months by creating a safe and conducive learning environment for infants. You will be enrolled for the WSQ Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) course that specialize in the learning and development of children aged aged 2 to 18 months.
Upon graduation, you will be awarded the HCIC certificate and deployed as an Infant Care Teacher teaching infants aged 2 to 18 months. A 1-year bond is applicable.
- Local Singapore qualifications: Possess at least secondary two education AND attain an average SOA 4 in the WPL Series.
- Non-local Singapore qualifications: Completed at least 8 years of formal education AND attain an average SOA 4 in the WPL Series.
- Enjoys working with infants from 2 to 18 months, and comfortable with performing routine care duties for infants
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work rotating day shifts and on one Saturday every 4 weeks
- Prior experience of taking care of infants will be advantageous
- Mid-careerists keen to explore a career in the preschool sector are welcome to apply
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend