Executive, Talent Acquisition (6 + 6 Contract)
Job no: 512325
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - East, Corporate Positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers on the recruitment process - sourcing, screening, offering and providing interview evaluations and tracking the status of the candidates.
- Attend to job seekers and potential applicants to assist them with their enquiries.
- Publish positions on advertisement channels and job portals, monitor process and responses.
- Co-ordinate the interview process, ensuring good candidate experience.
- Prepare salary proposals for shortlisted candidates and extend offer to candidate; ensuring proposed salaries are in alignment with internal guidelines.
- Participate and support recruitment activities and events.
- Collate and provide data for reporting as required.
- Support team strategies and work-plans.
- Minimum Degree in relevant field with 2-3 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Good track record in managing high volume recruitment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives under minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience with recruitment applicant tracking system (ATS) an advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend