Executive, Workforce Planning (6+6 months contract)
Job no: 511854
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Singapore - East, Corporate Positions
As part of the HR workforce planning team, you will manage and administer applicable government grants submission and related reporting, tracking and maintaining critical workforce data to enable and support planning, in close partnership with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support applicable government grants administration and fulfil submission requirements.
- Support the safekeeping, tracking, updating, maintenance and dashboarding of critical workforce data and records. Support manpower survey requests from Government agencies (e.g. MOM, Infocomm, etc).
- Support set up and/or migration/maintenance of relevant HR systems required to enable workforce planning.
- Tertiary education in any discipline, with minimum 2-year experience in HR and/or manpower planning roles.
- Familiarity with government grants and related administration is an added advantage.
- Proficient in working with large amount of data and data tools (e.g. MS excel)/HR systems, good analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous and pay attention to details.
- Can-do attitude, team player and able to work independently in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment to meet tight project timelines.
Good performing staff may look forward to an extension.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend