Job no: 508247
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
Supports the business objectives of strategic growth, enhanced customer experience, improved collaboration and operational efficiency.
Improve business and financial management by supporting the CEO, Management Committee and Business Unit Managers of the First Campus Group of companies.
1. Leadership, direction, development and management of the finance and accounting team.
2. Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
3. Active role in supporting management in long-term business and financial planning.
4. Overseeing audit and tax functions. Ensure all accounting & finance works comply with internal policies, corporate governance, FRS & statutory requirements, and reflect best practices.
5. Finance and accounting departmental budget preparation and control.
• Chartered Accountant of Singapore/ higher. (or equivalent professional qualification recognized by ISCA)
• At least 10 years' experience in similar role for service industry and proven leadership and management experience is essential.
• Good presentation, group facilitation and influencing skills with excellent team and organizational leadership skills working with both internal and cross functional stakeholders with a proven ability to effectively and professionally interact at a high level with stakeholders of varying seniority.
• Experience in managing and working confidently and effectively collaboratively across functional teams.
• Consummate team player with a positive, pragmatic, flexible and creative approach.
• Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to roll up your sleeves with a small team to meet Organization’s objective
• Evidence of the ability to support, manage and coach the team to achieve organization's objectives and as well as individual's career development
• Demonstrated history of applying sound judgement with critical thinking skills and courage necessary to perform a control role and maintain effective working relationships.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend