Deputy Centre Lead (My First Skool - Punggol) *JOINING BONUS (Terms & Conditions apply
Job no: 508120
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Centre Leader Positions, Singapore - North East
Reporting to the Principal, you will contribute to the strategic direction and overall management of the pre-school.
- Uplift curriculum standards, deepen pedagogical repertoire and improve professional teaching practices.
- Setting the direction for parent partnership, community engagement and talent management.
- Involved in development of staff and engagement in centre.
- Lead and facilitate operations meetings.
- Planning and implementation of specific centre programs, initiatives to establish a culture of collaboration within the centre.
- Responsible for centre operations by leading the implementation of improvement to systems, processes and operations.
- Management and optimization of centre resources, enrolment and controllable expenses
- Degree/Diploma in Early Childhood with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in a pre-school setting (both childcare and infant care)
- Minimum 2 years of exposure in a supervisory role ie. Senior Teacher/Lead Teacher/Vice-Principal
- Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL) is an added advantage but is not compulsory
- Demonstrated knowledge in curriculum and teaching pedagogy
- Hands-on experience in mentoring and coaching educators towards quality teaching practices
- Involvement in SPARK Accreditation process has an added advantage
- Experience working in a centre with infant care and/or large pre-school centre has an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend