Executive, Projects Development
Job no: 508113
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East
- Handles incoming requests from users of the facilities in a timely & proficient manner.
- Raise work request / purchase order & preparation of necessary monthly reports.
- Maintain and track work requests and completion.
- Maintain and track budget allocation for each centre.
- Manage project consultants and contractors and liaise with all relevant authorities for design development, approval of project, manage the tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
- Ensure the completion of projects are within budget, schedule and expected quality and compliance with the regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
- Seek continuous improvement to design and project development process.
- Required to do site studies, feasibility studies and provide recommendations to end users
- Monitor and track project progress, and provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Min Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Building/Project Management/Construction Management/Architecture or equivalent
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Google Office Suite
- Possess a high level of initiative, interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & CRM would be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend