Manager, Group Corp Secretarial and Operations
Job no: 504834
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
Manage the Corporate Secretarial functions, manage the HQ location facilities operations and support the management the legal and regulatory compliance risk.
1. Manage the Corporate Secretarial matters for all entities in the Group including liaising with cross-department colleagues, personal assistants of Board Members and key officers, external Corporate Secretarial service providers, government agencies, banks and auditors.
2. Manage the smooth operations of Board Meetings, Internal Audit Meetings and Annual General Meeting including scheduling of meetings, preparing of Agenda, consolidation of Board Papers and slides, minutes preparation and circulation.
3. Manage and administer Group Business Insurance Policies and Legal and Regulatory Compliance KRI tracking.
4. Provide administrative support and manage the annual internal audit process including the appointment and re-appoint process for internal auditors.
5. Manage and ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the HQ office facilities including mailroom services, BizVoice service, intra-network courier services, office equipments and safety and hygiene of HQ office.
6. Administrative support for Risk Management Committee meetings, including preparation of agenda, consolidation of meeting papers for circulation and minutes preparation.
7. Any other relevant duties as required by Reporting Officer.
• Degree Holder- finance or business administration
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Secretariat and Compliance roles
• Proficient in MS Office / G-Suite Applications/ Board Vantage
• Good Communication Skills
• Able to work independently, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• A meticulous, committed, and organized individual.
• Sound / Strong stakeholder management coupled with proven track record of managing change.
• Ability to roll up your sleeves with a small team to meet Organization’s objective.
• Evidence of the ability to support, manage and coach the team to achieve organization's objectives and as well as individual's career development
• Demonstrable experience of applying effective problem-solving techniques, thinking ahead to manage issues effectively
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend