(HQ) Executive, Centre Management (1 year contract)
Job no: 504069
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration / Operation Positions, Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
- Assisting in the coordination of reports, data and surveys etc.
- Analyse the data and survey conducted and produce reports and presentation deck
- Assisting in procurement matters e.g. sourcing of gifts, equipment etc
- Assisting in the administration of centre's communications with parents such as closure days, change of Centre Principals etc.
- Supporting documentation and implementation of existing and new initiatives
- Supporting the review and streamlining of processes and systems for efficient and effective running of the Business Unit.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Degree Holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar job function
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Google Office Suite and MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and with good time-management skills to prioritize tasks accordingly
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend