Deputy Centre Lead (East-Bedok)
Job no: 504031
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Singapore - East
Reporting to the Principal, you will contribute to the strategic direction and overall management of the pre-school, with a focus on curriculum matters and mentoring.
- Curriculum planning and professional matters, providing inputs and perspectives, and mentoring teachers in areas of pedagogy, delivery and use of tools and resources
- Setting the direction for parent partnership, community engagement and talent management
- Management and optimization of centre resources e.g., manpower planning, inventory management, controllable expenses
- Implementation of specific centre programmes, initiatives and events
- Centre administrative matters.
- Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in a pre-school setting and exposure in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated knowledge in curriculum and teaching pedagogy
- Ability to work and communicate well with people across all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend