Project Management Executive (1 Year Contract)
Job no: 503967
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration / Operation Positions, Corporate Positions
If you are interested in #technology, #strategy, and creating #socialimpact, join us!
The Future is #Digital. It’s a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment. Not sure how to start? Step into the world of #transformation and #innovation, and help drive #future-proofing projects across our group of social enterprises.
This position reports to the Manager, Digital Strategy & PMO at NTUC First Campus.
Individual to be involved in the following areas:
1.Programme management support
- Be responsible for the finance operations of projects, including usage of e-Procurement System, seeking documentation for approvals and spend, and indirect procurement as needed
- Assist with monitoring and reporting key performance metrics, project progress and budgets for management to understand performance and return on investments
- Assist with development of governance frameworks, policies and controls to ensure delivery of business value
- Co-creation of management decks and reports to facilitate decision making
2. Delivery of digital projects
- Support development and implementation of projects, e.g. Digital device delivery and rollout
- Interface with project workstreams to ensure project is on track and aligned with objectives
- University graduates with 1+ years of experience, fresh graduates are welcome too
- Excel proficiency is strongly desired
- Strong stakeholder management experience and skills
- Positive disposition, willing-to-do attitude
- A bonus to have experience with Finance related activities, including procurement, budgeting
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend