Enrichment Teacher (English Language) - The Little Skool House
Job no: 503711
Work type: Part Time, Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - Island wide
You will partner with families to foster children (aged 12 to 17 months) 's holistic development, equip them with life skills and cultivate values that will prepare them in their early stage of preschool. We are looking for freelance teachers that can work at various locations across Singapore.
Note: Classes will be delivered in-center and virtual 4-5 times (1-2 hours each) a week including Saturday.
1. Deliver appropriate live classes through online platforms and in-center classes, demonstrating a variety of teaching techniques according to curriculum guidelines.
2. Prepare appropriate learning, resources and materials for classes based on the curriculum plans provided (Virtual and in-centre).
3. Set-up the classroom environment during in-center classes according to the month’s theme.
4. Ensure the well-being and safety of the children in all domains of children's development.
5. Engage parents during virtual and in-center classes.
5. Interact with children in an effective and nurturing manner.
6. Carry out class administration duties and parents queries about the lessons about the entire program.
1. Relevant qualifications and experience in working with infants.
2. Experienced enrichment teachers with infant/toddlers teaching English language and/or Speech & Drama, and has experience teaching via Zoom platform will be an added advantage.
3. Excellent command in English.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
5. A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives.
6. Cheerful and Energetic.
7. IT skills in Microsoft Office, Zoom
8. Able to work on weekends
9. Willing to travel
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend