Infant Care Teacher (Be part of START-UP team!)
Job no: 503358
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - North East
A career with us at NTUC First Campus is an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators. One that brings together diverse disciplines, knowledge and skillsets to foster an inclusive culture. So you grow with an organisation that constantly innovates. And an industry leader that offers so much more.
You will play an important role in supporting the learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences. You will share a special bond with these little ones as you partner their families and witness their development. You will partner with parents to foster the holistic development of infants and toddlers.
As part of the PIONEER team for the Centre, you will enjoy the opportunity to SETUP the Centre under the leadership of an aspiring Centre Leader!
- Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing ACEY / HCIC are welcome to apply
- A team player passionate to care for and develop infants and toddlers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skill would be an added advantage
WORK LOCATION: 6 New Punggol Road (7-min walk from Damai LRT station)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend