Senior Executive, Learning
Job no: 503067
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East
- Oversee the planning, development, delivery and review of NTUC First Campus' (NFC's) orientation programme.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the orientation meets the organisation objectives and new employees' needs.
- Conduct stand-up facilitation of the orientation programme and other internal training/ briefing sessions.
- Plan and curate mobile learning programme to achieve learners' performance needs to achieve NFC’s outcomes as well as enhance learners' personal and professional growth.
- Review modes of delivery (classroom, online, mobile etc.) and communication to onboard new employees effectively
- Review and evaluate effectiveness of programme and initiatives to achieve organisation goals
- Plan and manage budget to ensure optimal utilization of resources and successful completion of programme by new employees
- Analyse data for trends and insights regarding orientation
- To engage in other projects as assigned by the Management
- Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the area of learning & development, organisation development or equivalent
- Has experience and is comfortable conducting stand-up training
- Has experience in developing and rolling out mobile learning content
- Has experience in conducting learning needs analysis, training design and development and evaluation of training effectiveness
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in instructional design and development of online learning courseware is an advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend