Senior Executive, Group Corporate Secretariat
Job no: 502909
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - East, Singapore - Central
- To support in the day-to-day Corporate Secretarial matters for all entities including liaising with cross-department colleagues, personal assistants of Board Members and key officers, external Corporate Secretarial service providers, government agencies, banks and auditors.
- To assist in the smooth operations of annual general meeting, board and committee meetings, which includes:
- pre-meeting logistics
- meeting day logistics
- proper update of records
- any other ad-hoc duties in connection with these meetings
- To maintain statutory register, records and ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To assist in the review of draft agreements/terms and conditions escalated to CFO office in accordance with the Contract SOP. (procurement documents, Services Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Consultancy Agreements etc.)
- To assist in legal research in support of legal advice to various departments/institutions in NFC, relating to contractual issues, compliance with legal/regulatory requirements.
- Administrative support for Risk Management Committee meetings.
- Any other relevant duties as required by Reporting Officer.
- Degree Holder
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in corporate secretarial / paralegal roles
- Proficient in MS Office / G-Suite Applications
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A meticulous, committed, and organized individual.
- Sound / Strong stakeholder management coupled with proven track record of managing change.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves with a small team to meet Organization’s objective.
- Evidence of the ability to support, manage and coach the team to achieve organization's objectives and as well as individual's career development
- Demonstrable experience of applying effective problem-solving techniques, thinking ahead to manage issues effectively
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend