Executive, Child Enabling Unit
Job no: 501851
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - Island wide
• Follow up on the identified children’s well-being and progress which could include irregular attendance, hygiene etc.
- Investigate the causes for the child/ children’s neglect.
• Foster ties with the families to be their pillar of support as well as the contact point at the centres for assistance beyond childcare needs.
- Encourage families to participate in MFS’ parent engagement activities
- Assist with documentation for higher subsidies.
• Manage Good Parenting Behavior Reward Scheme
- Agree on shared goals with families of identified children
- Collate family’s participation in MFS’ parent engagement activities
• Seek localized community resources
- Attend case conferences.
- Form a network of local partners such as FSCs, Social Service Offices (SSOs) etc .
• Report to Child Enabling Unit and update Principals on the flagged out cases.
• Flag cases to determine if home visits are required.
• Outcome Assessment
• Any other duties assigned by Reporting Officer.
The coverage will be but not limited to a cluster of My First Skool centres (min 1-2).
- Diploma / Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social work, Early Childhood
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in social work setting or supporting low-income families in the preschool sector
- Good communication skills
- Emotionally resilient
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend