Deputy Centre Lead (My First Skool - East) *SIGN-ON INCENTIVE
Job no: 499225
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - East
Reporting to the Principal, you will contribute to the strategic direction and overall management of the pre-school.
- Curriculum planning and professional matters, providing inputs and perspectives, and mentoring teachers in areas of pedagogy, delivery and use of tools and resources
- Setting the direction for parent partnership, community engagement and talent management
- Management and optimization of centre resources e.g., rostering, inventory management, controllable expenses
- Implementation of specific centre programs, initiatives and events
- Handle centre administrative matters
- Degree/Diploma in Early Childhood with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in a pre-school setting and exposure in a supervisory role
- Diploma in Pre-school Education-Leadership (DPL) is an added advantage but is not compulsory
- Demonstrated knowledge in curriculum and teaching pedagogy
- Hands-on experience in mentoring and coaching educators towards quality teaching practices
- Experience working in multiple bays has an added advantage.
- Experience in being part of a centre's pioneer team has an added advantage.
*Sign-On Incentive is for limited period only and subject to terms and conditions.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend