Infant Care Teacher - Little Skool House 婴幼儿老师
Job no: 496367
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Positions, Singapore - Island wide
At NTUC First Campus, we believe you should harness them all to be the best you can be. This is why we respect you and your needs so you can excel at work, while we provide you with the opportunities to develop and grow your potential. Most importantly, we keep you excited to work in an organisation that is constantly innovating.
You will play an important role in supporting the learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences. You will share a special bond with these little ones as you partner their families and witness their development. You will partner with parents to foster the holistic development of infants and toddlers.
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY are welcome to apply too
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion and interest in caring for and developing infants and toddlers
- Basic computer skill would be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend