Analyst, Product Marketing
Job no: 498876
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Management / Specialist Positions, Corporate Positions
· Use data driven insights to define the omni-channel growth strategy, based on the business objectives, key results and customer feedback for various digital initiatives
· Own the media planning and buying process for all Paid, Owned and Earned media to grow relevant online audiences
· Set up and maintain smart analytics funnel strategy for all online products
· Own the daily management and optimization of all digital marketing campaigns
· Own the performance and results of each campaign through insights lead-reporting
· Enhance brand engagement by y designing, developing and deploying impactful & innovative digital marketing campaigns.
· At least 2 years of marketing experience
· Recognized Degree in Business or equivalent in Marketing or Design
· Obsessed with business impact and growth. You love to use your analytical thinking to build online audiences and drive scale.
· Interest for parenting trends and a solid understanding of the current parenting/early childhood industry
· Proven track record in managing or contributing to digital projects in the capacity of product marketing/product development/digital marketing/content marketing
· Comfortable to work with digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.
· Ability to persist until uncovering the tactics that will work and that will allow you to build upon minor successes as you rapidly move the product forward.
· Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend