Management Associate (1 Mar - 30 Apr 2019)
Job no: 498930
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Positions, Singapore - Central
Our Management Associates Program gives promising young graduads opportunities for exposure and professional development, and readies them for key leadership roles in NTUC First Campus. Fresh graduates from all disciplines and working professionals with no more than one year of work experience are welcome to apply!
Our Management Associates are given two postings for a deep and holistic understanding of how our organisation works. The two-year programme includes a compulsory onboarding programme, and two rotations:
1. One year in a Corporate Function where you'll build your professional skills and gain broad experience from a group perspective.
2. One year in a Business Unit where you'll work with a team to contribute to key aspects of our business, gaining knowledge in areas such as operations.
After your two years, you'll be posted to a permanent role depending on your career aspirations, strengths and the needs of the organisation. Candidates with the following qualities will be considered favorably:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Good academic and co-curricular activities record, with exposure to business or digital products
- Commitment to care and service
- Drive and resilience
- Collaboration and influence
Applications are open from 1 Mar to 30 April 2019. Shortlisted candidates will hear from us by 31 May 2019.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend